You are viewing the documentation for an older version of boto (boto2).
Boto3, the next version of Boto, is now stable and recommended for general use. It can be used side-by-side with Boto in the same project, so it is easy to start using Boto3 in your existing projects as well as new projects. Going forward, API updates and all new feature work will be focused on Boto3.
For more information, see the documentation for boto3.
This release adds support for configuring access logs on Elastic Load Balancing (including what Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket to use & how frequently logs should be added to the bucket), adds request hook documentation & a host of doc updates/bugfixes.
- Added support for
AccessLogin ELB (issue 2150, commit 7aa35ea)
- Added better BlockDeviceType deserialization in Autoscaling. (issue 2149, commit 04d29a5)
- Updated CloudFormation documentation (issue 2147, commit 2535aca)
- Updated Kinesis documentation (issue 2146, commit 01425dc)
- Add optional bucket tags to lss3 output. (issue 2132, commit 0f35924)
- Fix getting instance types for Eucalyptus 4.0. (issue 2118, commit 18dc07d)
- Fixed how quoted strings are handled in SigV4 (issue 2142, commit 2467547)
- Use system supplied certs without a bundle file (issue 2139, commit 70d15b8)
- Fixed incorrect test failures in EC2
- Raise any exceptions that are tagSet not found (commit 56d7d3e)
- Added request hook docs (issue 2129, commit 64eedce)
- Fixed Route53
alias-healthcheck(issue 2126, commit 141077f)
- Fixed Elastic IP association in EC2 (issue 2131, issue 1310, commit d75fdfa)
- Fixed builds on Travis for installing dependencies (commit 5e84e30)
- Support printing tags on buckets when listing buckets (commit c42a5dd)
- PEP8/pyflakes/(some)pylint (commit 149175e)