You are viewing the documentation for an older version of boto (boto2).
Boto3, the next version of Boto, is now stable and recommended for general use. It can be used side-by-side with Boto in the same project, so it is easy to start using Boto3 in your existing projects as well as new projects. Going forward, API updates and all new feature work will be focused on Boto3.
For more information, see the documentation for boto3.
This release updates the Auto Scaling to support the latest API, the ability to control the response sizes in Amazon DynamoDB queries/scans & a number of bugfixes as well.
- Fix string instance tests. (issue 1959, commit ee203bf)
- Add missing parameters to
get_spot_price_history method. (issue 1958, commit f635474)
- Fix unicode string parameter handling in S3Connection. (issue 1954, issue 1952, commit 12e6b0c)
- Fix typo in docstring for SSHClient.run. (issue 1953, commit 5263b20)
- Properly handle getopt long options in s3put. (issue 1950, issue 1946, commit cf693ff)